- Lead and direct the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service and strategies (recruitment, manpower planning, payroll, industrial relations, general affairs, statutory compliance etc.)
- Implement the training and development agenda, identify areas that require attention and improvement.
- Implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes effectively.
- Ensures all IR matters are well attended to and ensure good rapport with staff with an aim to achieve harmony at all times.
- Ensures the computation of monthly payroll, overtime claims and any other payments are complete and properly authorized.
- Liaison with related Government departments (People Committee, Planning & Investment, Environment, land & Building, PCCC, Socso Insurance, PIT Tax, Custom, Police etc)
- Ensures the IT servers are running and minimize downtime. Monitoring server maintenance.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed with Vietnamese Labor law & relevant Government regulations prevailing to the HR practices & legislation.
- Ability to handle full spectrum of HR functions in recruitment, communication, training and development.
- Fluent English